EARLY ENROLLMENT PROMOTIONAL RATES
Register before 5/31/16 together with 20% security deposit(i.e. $50/session) for each session your kids are being signed up for to enjoy the offer!
About our Summer Camp 2016
Darius Mohale Tennis 2016 Tennis Summer Camp offers 8 sessions, begins on Jun 13 and ends on August 12.
Tennis (for boys & girls, age 8 & above)
Our tennis program is designed to meet every level or ability. While the focus is on developing fundamentals such as strokes and footwork, campers get to work on various ways of approaching technique and strategies. Campers get to play matches where they put what they’ve learned in drills into action. The matches will be charted by coaches in order to give campers reference to further develop their games after the summer camp.
9:45am – 10:00am
10:00am – 11:30am
1st Period (drills, area of focus varies by day/ week – subject to changes)
11:30am – 11:45am
11:45am – 1:15 pm
2nd Period (match play, scrimmages – format subject to changes)
Session 1: June 13 – June 17
Session 2: June 20 – June 24
Session 3: June 27 – July 1
Session 4: July 11 – July 15
Session 5: July 18 – July 22
Session 6: July 25 – July 29
Session 7: August 1 – August 5
Session 8: August 8 – August 12
20% (i.e. $56/session) non-refundable security deposit is due upon registration. The remaining balance is due and should be paid in full on the first day (Monday) of the session they sign up for.
Those who continue to sign up for more sessions, camp fees for the next session are due and should be paid in full on the first day (Monday) of the next session.
All payments should be made by personal checks and make payable to Darius Mohale Tennis. Please note on the check the session that you are signing up for.
- By signing up for the summer camp, a camper automatically is agreeing upon the rules listed below. There are no exceptions.
- If the payment is not received in full before each new session starts, the player will not be eligible to participate in the camp.
- Proper sports apparel is required on sports field.
- Tennis Campers should bring their own racquet.
- There will be no refunds, nor credits for any reason (including personal vacation, tournament load, injury of illness, etc.). No makeups will be offered for missed days.
- There will be no carryovers into the following sessions.
- Camp fees can not be prorated.
- Sharing, swapping, or giving your session to other players or siblings is not allowed.
- The academy reserves the right to dismiss without refund to anyone whose conduct is detrimental to the enjoyment of the other players.